TFS blog article posting challenge!
I love a good blog challenge, or as some other rather spectacular blogs call them, experiments, so I thought it was about time I’d do a challenge of my own. As any of the readers trickling through the TFS gates may have noticed, I’ve been pretty, let’s say “irregular” with posting articles s in the first few months of the blog, so it seems to make perfect sense to do a challenge for the blog itself to get some articles posted and things moving along in the right direction!
Here are the rules of the challenge:
Main task: To post 3 articles per week minimum on the TFS blog.
Challenge start date: Monday 30th September*
Challenge end date: Sunday 3rd November
Challenge total length: 5 weeks.
While not the toughest of physical or mental challenges I’ve ever taken up, it nevertheless will require some focus and obviously a fair amount of time and thought put into it. Considering that the 15 articles I will be posting in the next 5 weeks will triple the total number of posts I’ve made on the blog so far, the challenge seems like a valid one and one I will have to stick at!
Some idea’s for future challenges/experiments:
- Live on minimum wage for a week (or longer!?)
- Live below the line challenge – $1.50 per person per day for food for a week (I might have to up that to £1.50 as food tends to be cheaper in the US!)
- Minimalist/house-decluttering experiment
- Book reading challenge (I really might struggle with this one!)
- No alcohol/caffeine for a month
- Run 1 mile per day for a month
- 50 press ups / burpees / sit ups per day for a month
As you can see I like both the physical and mental side of challenges, so if you have any ideas for future challenges, please let me know in the comments section!
*Astute readers will note I’ve posted two articles this week already including this one, so I’m off to a fairly good start. Back ↑