Here you will find all information about past, present and potential future challenges I decide to take upon myself.
I like to challenge myself both physically and mentally and I think that everyone else should do the same; shaking things up and getting outside of your comfort zone every once in a while not only makes things interesting, it can build character, you might learn something new about yourself or even have some sort of life / perspective changing epiphany. OK, maybe that last one was a bit far fetched but at the least it should stop life from ever getting too boring.*
No Meat Challenge
Potential Future Challenges
- Live on minimum wage for a week (or longer!?)
- Live below the line challenge – $1.50 per person per day for food for a week (I might have to up that to £1.50 as food tends to be cheaper in the US!)
- Minimalist/house-decluttering experiment
- Book reading challenge
- No alcohol/caffeine for a month (Done -TFS Mega-Detox January Challenge!)
- Run 1 mile per day for a month (Done -TFS Mega-Detox January Challenge!)
- 50 press ups / burpees / sit ups per day for a month (Done -TFS Mega-Detox January Challenge!)
- Eat nothing with added sugar in for one month
- Eat no meat for one month (Sort of Done – No Meat Challenge)
Well that little lot should keep me going for a while, but please feel free to suggest any challenges or experiments you would like to see me try!
*Unless your challenge happens to be watching paint dry of course. Back ↑